REPROUCTION / PRINTING TERMS
By placing an order with Xtreme DeZign, you agree to the following terms:
1. Quotes - Prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Written quotes are good for 7 days. An estimate not accepted within 7 days may be changed.
2. Accuracy of Specifications - Quotations are based on the accuracy of the specifications provided. Xtreme DeZign can requote a job at the time of submission if the art does not conform to the information on which the original estimate was based. Orders placed with Xtreme DeZign are to the client's knowledge and there are no conditions or agreements relating to the order which are not written or accompanying said order.
3. Orders - Xtreme DeZign reserves the right to use its sole discretion in refusing to print anything it deems improper or known to be illegal. Xtreme DeZign is not liable for any damages resulting from unwitting violation of copyright laws or illegal use of trade names or slogans. The client guarantees the legal title of all matter submitted to Xtreme DeZign for printing and/or publication.
4. Cancellations – Products: Once an order has been placed, we begin processing your order i.e., plate set-up, typesetting and materials. Due to our manufacturing procedures, refunds are not granted.
Custom Print Orders: Any request to cancel should be done by phone to prevent the job from moving forward in the production process. Requests to cancel an order PRIOR to the approval of the art work will require compensation for incurred costs and related obligations at the time of cancellation at the rate of 50%. Any requests for cancellations AFTER a PDF proof, Hard Copy proof, or the approval of the artwork are not allowed. Specifically, no refunds will be given for orders cancelled after the printing process.
5. Turnaround Custom Design - Turnaround as specified above. Turnaround time for a print job where a PDF or hard copy proof is selected begins once the proof has been approved by the customer. If the customer does not select a PDF or a hard copy proof, turnaround time begins once the file is uploaded and full payment is received. If the job is approved by 1 P.M. Eastern Time, turnaround time begins that business day. NOTE: if the file lacks the required requirements the job status will be put "On Hold" and turn around time will be reset. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays and do not count when calculating turnaround. We assume no responsibility for delays caused by delivery carriers or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time. All artwork submitted must meet the guidelines as set forth by Xtreme DeZign. Files which do not meet these requirements will be rejected or corrected at Xtreme DeZign discretion. Time spent for correcting or conforming improper artwork will be billed at the current rates.
6. Payment Terms - All orders must be prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Electronic Checks, and PayPal. If you would like to pay by a regular check, your order will not print until the check has cleared. This may cause a significant delay in your order.
7. Liability - Xtreme DeZign’s liability shall be limited to the stated selling price to the customer of any defective goods, and shall in no event include special, consequential, incidental, indirect or similar damages, including without limitation, lost profits. Xtreme DeZign warrants that every product manufactured meets industry standard for such product and is free of any material defect in workmanship. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE AND MERCHANTABILITY.
8. Indemnification - The customer represents that it has the legal right to submit designs for print to Xtreme DeZign. In the event that a charge, claim or demand, or arbitration, action or proceeding (collectively, a "Claim") is made or commenced against Xtreme DeZign based upon, relating to or arising from the alleged wrongful acts of the customers, or alleging that the printing performed or product produced by Xtreme DeZign ordered by the customer: (a.) infringes any copyright, patent or other proprietary right of any person; or (b.) contains matter that is libelous, slanderous, defamatory, scandalous or obscene, the customer shall indemnify and hold Xtreme DeZign harmless from and against any loss, damages, cost and expense arising from or related to the Claim including without limitation; (1.) defending Xtreme DeZign against any such Claim (2.) paying any judgment or award against the customer; and (3.) reimbursing Xtreme DeZign for any legal fees and expenses it reasonably incurs in responding.
9. Color Proofing - Because of differences in equipment, paper, inks, and other conditions between color proofing and production pressroom operations, a "pleasing color" variation between color proofs and the completed job [as determined by generally accepted trade technical methods] is to be expected. When such a variation occurs, it will be considered acceptable performance.
10. Customer Supplied Proofs - Inkjet and laser prints are known to look substantially different than offset printing. There is no guarantee that your finished piece will match your printed sample. This is due to the varying results from different output devices including inkjet printers, continuous tone proofing devices, and film-based proofs.
11. Delivery - Charges for delivery of materials and supplies from the client or the client's supplier to Xtreme DeZign are not included in quotations unless specified. Xtreme DeZign is not responsible for delays and/or damages incurred during shipping. Title for finished work passes to the customer upon delivery to the carrier at shipping point.
12. Claims - Claims for defects or damages, must be made by the client in writing no later than 5 calendar days after delivery. If no such claim is made, Xtreme DeZign and the client will understand that the job has been accepted. By accepting the job, the client acknowledges that Xtreme DeZign's performance has fully satisfied all terms, conditions and specifications.
13. Right to Subcontract - Xtreme DeZign shall have the right to assign any portion of the work required to another contractor.
14. Privacy Statement - Any information Xtreme DeZign collects from order processing or from any inquiries is not shared with any other company. Your information is only used for contact, billing, and shipping purposes. Your credit card information is never stored by Xtreme DeZign.
15. Samples - Xtreme DeZign may use your product for samples or advertising purposes, unless notified in writing of its inability to do so. In the event of a written notice, Xtreme DeZign will cease its usage of your product within 30 days of receipt of the notice. Any usage of the product for samples or advertising purposes prior to the receipt of the written notice will be deemed as acceptable.
16. Billing - Your credit card bill will read "Xtreme DeZign".
17. Taxes - All taxes and assessments levied by any governmental authority are the responsibility of the customer. All amounts due for taxes and assessments will be added to the customer’s invoice. No tax exemption will be granted unless the customer’s “Exemption Certificate” (or other official proof of exemption) accompanies the order. If, after the customer has paid the invoice, it is determined that more tax is due, then the customer must promptly remit the required taxes to the taxing authority or immediately reimburse the provider for any additional taxes paid.
18. All Sales Are Final - Since each job is custom created for its owner, it will not be reused or resold to other clients.
20. Changes - Xtreme DeZign may change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless stated otherwise.
21. Reproduction - All Artwork designed by Xtreme DeZign shall not be reproduced or printed in any manner without the sole permission and written consent of Xtreme DeZign.