By placing an order with Xtreme DeZign, you agree to the following terms:
1. Quotes - Prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Written quotes are good for 10 days. An estimate not accepted within 10 days may be changed.
2. Accuracy of Specifications - Quotations are based on the accuracy of the specifications provided. Xtreme DeZign can requote a job at the time of submission if the art does not conform to the information on which the original estimate was based. Orders placed with Xtreme DeZign are to the client's knowledge and there are no conditions or agreements relating to the order which are not written or accompanying said order.
3. Orders - Xtreme DeZign reserves the right to use its sole discretion in refusing to print anything it deems improper or known to be illegal. Xtreme DeZign is not liable for any damages resulting from unwitting violation of copyright laws or illegal use of trade names or slogans. The client guarantees the legal title of all matter submitted to Xtreme DeZign for printing and/or publication.
4. Cancellations - A request to cancel should be done by phone to prevent the job from moving forward in the production process. Due to our manufacturing procedures, you may only cancel an order without incurring additional fees prior to the approval of the art work, otherwise, cancelled orders will require compensation for incurred costs and related obligations at the time of cancellation. All requests for cancellations AFTER a PDF proof, Hard Copy proof, or the approval of the artwork are subject to a minimum cancellation fee of 15%. No refunds will be given for orders cancelled after the printing process.
5. Turnaround - Turnaround time for a print job where a PDF or hard copy proof is selected begins once the proof has been approved by the client. If the client does not select a PDF or a hard copy proof, turnaround time begins once the file is uploaded. If the job is approved by 1 P.M. Eastern Time, turnaround time begins that business day. NOTE: if we are unable to print the file because you do not conform to our file requirements, the job status will be put "On Hold" and turn around time will be reset.
Additional business days for delivery will be allowed based on the shipping method selected. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays and do not count when calculating turnaround. We assume no responsibility for delays caused by delivery carriers or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time. Your order may arrive late due to unforeseen delays in delivery service, the breakdown of equipment, illness, etc.
6. Payment Terms - All orders must be prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Electronic Checks, and PayPal. If you would like to pay by a regular check, your order will not print until the check has cleared. This may cause a significant delay in your order.
7. Liability - Xtreme DeZign’s liability shall be limited to the stated selling price to the customer of any defective goods, and shall in no event include special, consequential, incidental, indirect or similar damages, including without limitation, lost profits. Xtreme DeZign warrants that every product manufactured by it meets industry standard for such product and is free of any material defect in workmanship. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Xtreme DeZign makes no other warranty and no actions or words of Xtreme DeZign or its officers, employees or agents shall constitute a warranty.
8. Indemnification - The customer represents that it has the legal right to produce all materials uploaded. In the event that a charge, claim or demand, or arbitration, action or proceeding (collectively, a "Claim") is made or commenced against Xtreme DeZign based upon, relating to or arising from the alleged wrongful acts of the customers, or alleging that the printing performed or product produced by Xtreme DeZign ordered by the customer: (a.) infringes any copyright, patent or other proprietary right of any person; or (b.) contains matter that is libelous, slanderous, defamatory, scandalous or obscene, the customer shall indemnify and hold Xtreme DeZign harmless from and against any loss, damages, cost and expense arising from or related to the Claim including without limitation; (1.) defending Xtreme DeZign against any such Claim (2.) paying any judgment or award against the customer; and (3.) reimbursing Xtreme DeZign for any legal fees and expenses it reasonably incurs in responding.
9. Electronic Manuscripts/Images - It is the client's responsibility to maintain a copy of the original computer files, artwork and transparencies. Xtreme DeZign is not responsible for accidental loss or damage to media supplied by the client or for errors on supplied artwork furnished by the client. Until Xtreme DeZign can evaluate digital input, no claims or promises are made about our ability to work with jobs submitted in digital format, and no liability is assumed for problems that may arise. Any additional translating, editing, or programming needed to utilize client-supplied files will be charged at our current rates. Xtreme DeZign does not archive customers work for longer than it takes to produce the final product. It is the customer’s responsibility to maintain (store) its files.
10. Corrections - Client corrections must be specified in writing and must include all corrections or changes from the original specifications. Such work will be charged at our current rates.
11. Prepress Proofs - When requested by the customer, Xtreme DeZign will submit color proofs for the customer's review and approval. Shipping charges associated with sending the proof will be displayed during the checkout process. Proofs must be returned, at the customer’s expense, to Xtreme DeZign marked "Approved" or "Revised Proof Required" and signed by the customer. Until the proof is returned, no additional work will be performed. Xtreme DeZign will not be responsible for undetected production errors if:
· Proofs are waived by the client
· The work is printed per the client's written approval
· Requests for changes are communicated verbally
· All requests for changes of any kind must be made in writing to avoid mistakes.
· Turnaround estimates begin after the proof is approved and arrives at Xtreme DeZign, with the customer’s signature.
12. Color Proofing - Because of differences in equipment, paper, inks, and other conditions between color proofing and production pressroom operations, a "pleasing color" variation between color proofs and the completed job [as determined by generally accepted trade technical methods] is to be expected. When such a variation occurs, it will be considered acceptable performance.
13. Customer Supplied Proofs - Inkjet and laser prints are known to look substantially different than offset printing. There is no guarantee that your finished piece will match your printed sample. This is due to the varying results from different output devices including inkjet printers, continuous tone proofing devices, and film-based proofs.
14. Electronic PDF Proofs - In order to provide an avenue for faster turnarounds, Xtreme DeZign may supply an electronic PDF proof when requested by the customer. PDF proofs are optimized for fast web downloads, and as a result, may appear “pixelized”. It should be noted that the final printed pieces will not appear in this manner, provided that the customer supplied artwork complies with our Artwork Guidelines. Furthermore, due to the variation in monitor colors and adjustments, PDF proofs may not provide an accurate color representation of the final printed work. It is recommended that a hard copy proof be purchased for all color critical work.
15. Delivery - Charges for delivery of materials and supplies from the client or the client's supplier to Xtreme DeZign are not included in quotations unless specified. Xtreme DeZign is not responsible for delays and/or damages incurred during shipping. Title for finished work passes to the customer upon delivery to the carrier at shipping point.
16. Claims - Claims for defects, damages, or shortages must be made by the client in writing no later than 5 calendar days after delivery. If no such claim is made, Xtreme DeZign and the client will understand that the job has been accepted. By accepting the job, the client acknowledges that Xtreme DeZign's performance has fully satisfied all terms, conditions and specifications.
18. Right to Subcontract - Xtreme DeZign shall have the right to assign any portion of the work required to another contractor.
19. Workmanship Guarantee
We guarantee all orders to be free of defects in workmanship. If any order does not match the generally accepted trade standards, we will reprint the order or issue the customer a refund at our discretion.
20. Privacy Statement - Any information Xtreme DeZign collects from order processing or from any inquiries is not shared with any other company. Your information is only used for contact, billing, and shipping purposes. Your credit card information is never stored by Xtreme DeZign.
21. Samples - Xtreme DeZign may use your product for samples or advertising purposes, unless notified in writing of its inability to do so. In the event of a written notice, Xtreme DeZign will cease its usage of your product within 30 days of receipt of the notice. Any usage of the product for samples or advertising purposes prior to the receipt of the written notice will be deemed as acceptable.
22. Billing - Your credit card bill will read "Xtreme DeZign".
23. Taxes - All taxes and assessments levied by any governmental authority are the responsibility of the customer. All amounts due for taxes and assessments will be added to the customer’s invoice. No tax exemption will be granted.
24. Design Specifications - All artwork submitted must meet the guidelines as set forth by Xtreme DeZign. Files which do not meet these requirements will be rejected or corrected at Xtreme DeZign discretion. Time spent for correcting or conforming improper artwork will be billed at the current rates.
25. All Sales Are Final - Since each job is custom created for its owner, it will not be reused or resold to other clients.
27. Changes - Xtreme DeZign may change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless stated otherwise.
28. Reproduction - All Artwork designed by Xtreme DeZign shall not be reproduced or printed in any manner without the sole permission and written consent of Xtreme DeZign.